- Divine Appearances: Transreligious Aspects of the Baha'i Discourse on the Manifestation of God (Kalimat Press, 2022).
- The Cosmic Spirit: Awakenings at the Heart of All Religions, the Earth, and the Multiverse (Cascade Books, 2021).
- Depths As Yet Unspoken: Whiteheadian Excursions in Mysticism, Multiplicity, and Divinity, by R. Faber, edited by A. Davis (2020)
- Propositions in the Making: Experiments in a Whiteheadian Laboratory, R. Faber, M. Halewood, A. Davis, eds. (2020)
- The Ocean of God: On the Transreligious Future of Religions, R. Faber (2019)
- The Garden of Reality: Transreligious Relativity in a World of Becoming, R. Faber (2018)
- “Does Religion Have a Future? Toward a Transreligious Theory of Religion,” in Hans-Walter Ruckenbauer/Susanne Moser, eds., Säkularismus, Postsäkularismus und die Zukunft der Religionen. Berlin: J.B. Metzler, 2022, 325-361.
- “Whitehead’s God and the Bahá'í Concept of the Manifestation of God,” in Process Studies 49:2 (2020) 147-187.
- “Space, Time, and the Deity of Peace,” in Roland Faber, Michael Halewood, and Andrew Davis, eds., Propositions in the Making: Experimentations in a Whiteheadian Laboratory (Lanham, MD: Lexington, 2020), 33-60.
- "The Manifestation of God in the View of Process Theology," in Lights of Irfan 20 (2019), 7-54.
- "Laozi, A Lost Prophet?: The Challenge of the Dao De Jing for the Bahá’í Universe of Discourse," in Lights of Irfan 19 (2018), 37-110.