- Rethinking Whitehead's Symbolism: Thought, Language, Culture, R. Faber, J. Bell, J. Petek, eds.,(2017)
- The Becoming of God: Process Theology, Philosophy, and Multireligious Engagement, R. Faber (2017)
- Living Traditions and Universal Conviviality, R. Faber and S. Slabodsky, eds., (2016)
- "Process, Progress, Excess: Whitehead and the Peace of Society," in Recent Advances in the Creation of a Process-Based Worldview (2016)
- "Baha'u'llah and the Luminous Mind: Baha'i Gloss on a Buddhist Puzzle," in Lights of Irfan 18 (2017), 53-106.
- "Prozesstheologie as Theopoetik," in Glauben denken (2016)
- "Must 'religion' always remain as a synonym for 'hatred?'": Whiteheadian Meditations on the Future of Togetherness," in Living Traditions and Universal Conviviality (2016)