- The Ocean of God: On the Transreligious Future of Religions, R. Faber (2019)
- The Garden of Reality: Transreligious Relativity in a World of Becoming, R. Faber (2018)
- Rethinking Whitehead's Symbolism: Thought, Language, Culture, R. Faber, J. Bell, J. Petek, eds.,(2017)
- The Becoming of God: Process Theology, Philosophy, and Multireligious Engagement, R. Faber (2017)
- Living Traditions and Universal Conviviality, R. Faber and S. Slabodsky, eds., (2016)
- "The Manifestation of God in the View of Process Theology," in Lights of Irfan 20 (2019), 7-54.
- "Laozi, A Lost Prophet?: The Challenge of the Dao De Jing for the Bahá’í Universe of Discourse," in Lights of Irfan 19 (2018), 37-110.
- “My Faith in Baha’u’llah: A Declaration,” in Baha'i Studies Review 20:1 (2014) (published 2017).
- "Baha'u'llah and the Luminous Mind: Baha'i Gloss on a Buddhist Puzzle," in Lights of Irfan 18 (2017), 53-106.
- "Process, Progress, Excess: Whitehead and the Peace of Society," in Recent Advances in the Creation of a Process-Based Worldview (2016)
- "Prozesstheologie as Theopoetik," in Glauben denken (2016)
- "Must 'religion' always remain as a synonym for 'hatred?'": Whiteheadian Meditations on the Future of Togetherness," in Living Traditions and Universal Conviviality (2016)