- Propositions in the Making: Experiments in a Whiteheadian Laboratory, R. Faber, M. Halewood, A. Davis, eds. (2019)
- The Ocean of God: On the Transreligious Future of Religions, R. Faber (2019)
- The Garden of Reality: Transreligious Relativity in a World of Becoming, R. Faber (2018)
- Rethinking Whitehead's Symbolism: Thought, Language, Culture, R. Faber, J. Bell, J. Petek, eds. (2017)
- The Becoming of God: Process Theology, Philosophy, and Multireligious Engagement, R. Faber (2017)
- “Space, Time, and the Deity of Peace,” in Roland Faber, Michael Halewood, and Andrew Davis, eds., Propositions in the Making: Experimentations in a Whiteheadian Laboratory (Lanham, MD: Lexington, 2020), 33-60.
- "The Manifestation of God in the View of Process Theology," in Lights of Irfan 20 (2019), 7-54.
- "Laozi, A Lost Prophet?: The Challenge of the Dao De Jing for the Bahá’í Universe of Discourse," in Lights of Irfan 19 (2018), 37-110.
- “My Faith in Baha’u’llah: A Declaration,” in Baha'i Studies Review 20:1 (2014) (published 2017).
- "Baha'u'llah and the Luminous Mind: Baha'i Gloss on a Buddhist Puzzle," in Lights of Irfan 18 (2017), 53-106.
- "Uniting Earth to the Blue of Heaven Above: Strange Attractors in Whitehead's Symbolism," in Roland Faber, Jeffrey Bell, and Joseph Petek, eds., Rethinking Whitehead's Symbolism: Thought, Language, Culture (Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2017), 56-78.